Monday, November 05, 2007

 

RyanAir Complaint

Ryanair, in my opinion make even easyjet look good. I have found ryanair flights to be late (flights to and from Denmark and Dublin), too hot then freezing cold, the seats don't go back, there are no magazine racks or places to put your bottles, the food often isn't available and the drinks (beer, soft drinks) are warm.

Apart from that, there's not much to choose between them...

Oh, and the online booking is an absolute nightmare - a 10€ flight ends up being nearly 100€ with taxes, baggage, insurance (which you have to be careful to switch off if you don't require it), speedy boarding, etc..... They should not be allowed to offer flights at a price which it's impossible to buy them for...

Comments:
In general I think holiday complaints are up,, everybody feels they need to complain even if they have had a really good time.
 
Hello David,

i made a video on youtube about my experience
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im5N8yyow6Q

it is called
never easyjet again on youtube
 
me and my fiance bought a ticket to fly to antalya on 20th which was just yesterday earrived at the Gatwick 13:10 our flight was at 15:20 there was a huge qeue for easy jet by the time we checked in it was 14:45 then we had to go trough seurity check took us anoter 15 minutes then we checked on the board we had to run to the gate 112 so far going from one coridor to another up staires downstair by the time we arived to the gate was closed the plane was still at the gate but the silly easy jet staff did not let us on board she said go to departure lounge my fiance was crying I was so angry never like this in my life I was thinking about our family who were ther in antalya to meet us what would I tell them its a shame when I compare easy jet with one of those thirld world airliners their servicess are much better tey have a better customer service ,anyway we went to the departure lounge the customer service te women told us there is no seat available until the 27th of july that was the date of our return flight and then she tried to give us diffrent options like go to syprus and by a ticket fro syprus to antaly I look at my fiace she was crying I go angree told the woman this is nonesence and ... at last I asked her to let me see the screen she was looking at and she did there was another 3 empty seats for the 23rd but she never told us that and when I show it to her she was m um yeah I didnt see that not even a tiny appology and she was forced to give us the seats ,this was my first time flying with easy jet and will be the last time for ever.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?